City of Heavenly Fire by cassandraclare comes out this month!
Here’s some Shadowhunter art to break up the Grisha.
1) The Mortal Instruments jacket I’m wearing (from Hot Topic) has 25 Angelic Power Runes on it besides the label. Seriously. Find them all. But TWENTY-FIVE.
2) Check out my Facebook page for my little boutique for trinkets, baubles, and pretty things! (Jewelry, headpieces, & accessories). I did make the headband in the photo!
I have no idea what to paint. Anyone want to help me?
Straight to the ask box please!
Fan art (scene/character suggestions), art concepts/prompts, ideas, just chuck ‘em at me. I’ll love you forever (and post the art along with your response and tumblr name).
10 rules of being a Shadowhunter
- Rule one of being a Shadowhunter: tell everyone who asks “ARE JACE AND CLARY RELATED?!??!?!?!” Yes. You tell them YES.
- Rule two of being a Shadowhunter: If someone asks for no spoilers, you spam them with fake spoilers.
- Rule three of being a Shadowhunter: ALWAYS accept that Jamie is Jace
- Rule four of being a Shadowhunter: Love and respect your parabatai as if you were really Jem and Will.
- Rule five of being a Shadowhunter: You MUST shout incest at the cinema screen when Clace kiss to confuse some bitches.
- Rule six of being a Shadowhunter: When someone dies, you say Ave Atque Vale.
- Rule seven of being a Shadowhunter: Always support Simons band. No matter how shit it is.
- Rule eight of being a Shadowhunter: Always look better in black than the widows of your enemies.
- Rule nine of being a Shadowhunter: Always ask Jace if you can touch his mangoes.
- Rule ten of being a Shadowhunter: Nothing less than 7 inches.
- Unofficial rule eleven of being a Shadowhunter: yank on Valentine’s ponybraid if you see him. It makes him squeal.
- Harald: Cassandra saw the movie a couple weeks ago. I was so nervous, I couldn't breathe--
- Cassie: You were so nervous you went to Norway to avoid me.
- Harald: Exactly. I was not even in the country, that's how nervous I was. I was on Easter holiday with my lovely family to Norway skiing. I could not be further away, and then I was like, "Oh, right now she's watching the movie. Oh god, oh god, oh god." And I was texting the assistant in the room - (to Cassie) you didn't know this. And I said, "Is she laughing? Yes, yes. What is she laughing at? [indistinct] How's she liking that? Yes, yes, she seems to like it.
- Audience: *laughs*
- Harald: And I was like, "oh my god she's actually into it." And then we got on the phone and it was just, great stuff. But one of the things that - you cut the movie and you've seen it a hundred times and I don't know how many times I've seen it now. And then that scene [little Clary with a younger Luke] that you referred to was actually dropped from the movie because of many things, but one of them is you don't want your movie to be too long. And then you said, "I was watching that scene over and--
- Cassie: And I cried! I cried when I saw it. I was seeing Luke so much younger and like, it got me here *places hands over heart*.
- Harald: So that's back in the movie.