In case you haven’t put it together, fellow Grisha fans following the re-read, I am indeed participating under Tiffany. I’ve only commented in the official S&B reread, fav quotes, and R&R predictions so far. If you want to know all my inner thoughts on the Grisha Trilogy, come joinnnnnn!
Reading Reborn by S.L. Stacy
- Page 1: Oh great. Cheerleaders.
- Page 2: Oh all right. Cheerleaders aren't terrible. I'll give it a chance.
- Page 9: When I realized the book I was reading was NA not YA.
- Page 11: Whoa, very NA.
- Page 12: Great. Greek life too.
- Later on Page 12: Oh all right. I guess I read too many books with anti-society-constructions so I'll grant this.
- Page 14: Nope nope, I can't. Time to go work on my paper. Maybe later.
Augustus Waters was the great star crossed love of my life.
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
I admit, I was very skeptical of this book for a very long time. I really don’t read contemporary YA at all. But then I read it and I cried and I knew it was worth it. Enjoy one of my favorite quotes from TFIOS and cry with me!
Why can a Grisha possess but one amplifier? I will answer this question instead: What is infinite? The universe and the greed of men.
Shadow and Bone by lbardugo
In honor of the Official Grisha Trilogy Re-read, which is now beginning Shadow and Bone, here’s a throwback to one of my favorite quotes that, if you’re caught up you know, has some resonance through the rest of the series.